Fullflow Group Limited are designers, manufacturers and installers of syphonic rainwater management systems. Our principle activities include the use of polyethylene pipe and metallic ancillary components, which we deliver to clients on our own fleet of vehicles. We recognise that our operations have an impact on the local and regional environment. As a consequence of this, the management is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
- The company maintains that a primary part of its corporate environmental strategy is sustainable waste management and as such recognises it's responsibilities to minimise waste through reuse and then recycling of materials whenever possible.
- Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standard of environmental performance.
- We aim to implement our polices through a coordinated ISO 14001 environmental management system.
- In order to reduce energy consumption, we will endeavour to invest in improved energy efficiency of products we use and sell.
- Through efficient use and careful planning, we will conserve resources. Prioritising reduction in waste to landfill and paper & energy use in line with the company environmental aspects and impacts.
- We will work with our suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- The company will set and frequently review environmental targets and goals designed to improve our environmental performance.
- Through coordinating purchasing and delivery schedules this company seeks to realise the dual benefits of reduced fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions.
This environmental policy is made available to all staff and shareholders of the company and has public accessibility via our website