Fullflow provide a complete turnkey service embracing design, manufacture, installation and project management.
Having been instrumental in the advancement of syphonic drainage technology Fullflow has a wealth of knowledge and understanding in this field. We have successfully installed over 300,000 systems across the world and worked alongside renowned Architects Foster & Partners and Richard Rogers on prestigious projects such as The Great Court at the British Museum and Terminal 4, Barajas Airport, Madrid. Please visit our case study section for further details.
Fullflow are the only UK syphonic drainage company to have gained BS EN ISO 9001:2008 accreditation in addition to British Board of Agrément (BBA) approval.
There are many reasons why you should specify Fullflow with complete peace of mind; below is a list of a few key benefits:
- Full turnkey service embracing design, manufacture,installation and project management
- 30 years experience in rainwater drainage
- 12 year design warranty available
- Large, experienced design team able to provide cost-effective design solutions for all applications and a professional approach to problem-solving.
- Fully trained and experienced installation teams
- BBA approval and BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification
- The syphonic system features a fully engineered railing system which minimises the risk of pipe movement and possible damage to joints.
- The railing system is fixed to pipework in a QA-controlled, factory environment and not on site.
- Flexible working hours - willingness to work at night and/or at weekends to suit customer needs
- Total commitment to Health and Safety - excellent record
- Top quality Polyethylene pipe is used in order to eliminate possibility of distortion and/or implosion. Other metallic pipe materials are available if required.
- Ability to provide accurate and cost-effective solutions for complex building designs
- Financial stability – part of SWP Group Plc, an AIM-listed public company.